Back in the day there was a code. No grandmas (Moms okay), no handicaps, and at least make it funny. So sad how far things have fallen with this generation.
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has kickass Holiday Party.
- Bristol Farms Market Changes Name To $999 Store.
- Study shows pre-teen alcohol consumption higher than originally believed.
- Romney Announces Vice Presidential Running Mate: Foghorn J. Leghorn.
- Spain Finds Precious Antique Book In Garage, Santiago de Compostela Codex Calixtinus: Portugal Claims It Found The Book First, And Just Lost It While Wine Tasting In Mallorca – IBERIAN WAR IMMINENT!